Monday, August 22, 2011

Today is Rough

So, today I was super pumped about seeing my classroom & visiting our school. I wish I could say that I ended the day on just as good of a note.

I'm tremendously grateful for all of your prayers of well wishes & your sweet comments as today I've had a "pity" day. I saw my classroom, but it is not yet finished. My classroom was the former art teacher's classroom. It was not what I expected.

Well . . . maybe I should just say today is a day that has made me realize all the things I'm grateful for back home. A place I thought I wanted to give up, now there's nowhere else I'd rather be. It's crazy how coming 1/2 way around the world showed me that a Saturday night sitting with the sweetest princess in the world, is a huge blessing. That even though I can't stand packing, moving, & unpacking a bazillion boxes every school year, at least I have those things to help make my classroom what it is. My furniture might have splotches & cuts but I have a great home. That although I do not always show them the love & respect that I should I have great family and friends.

I'm struggling today . . . & hoping & praying that the days get better. :) Thanks for your prayers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment