Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Questioning

Thank you again for all of your sweet encouragement as I decide what to do with my future. I have had a great experience here so far. I have a great apartment (minus the no hot water thing, haha!) & a great roommate. I've enjoyed seeing the city thus far and the few people I've met that I will be working with have been great. Stacey & I were even able to have a few relaxing hours on the beach today, which I wanted to use to hopefully clear my mind & rejuvenate my heart!

I simply question whether my heart is in teaching, which many of you know I've questioned a lot. I'm praying through the wave of emotions that have hit me within the last 24-48 hours. I only want to give students my best & if my best isn't here then I'm not willing to put them through my regrets.

I have told my wonderful friend Stacey & director that I will be making a decision within the next 48 hours as to what I will be doing, whether that be continuing on with this journey or finding a new road. Lots of conflicted feelings right now but I know God has a sweet plan for such a crazy mixed up heart like mine. I simply hope that my prayers & heart will focus on His plan & be at peace with whatever He should ask me to do.

I appreciate all your friendly & wonderful insight! You are great people with tremendous hearts.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment