Thursday, September 1, 2011

Operation Re-Do!

Umm ... let's just say life certainly has some unexpected events, obstacles, turns & twists. I'm back in the USA, figuring out where to go from here. After some bumps in the road in Tanzania I decided it was best to terminate my contract. I'm thankful that I did but now completely lost & confused on where to go from here. There's no need for any long, drawn out explanation, things just didn't work out. I'm currently in the great (incredibly HOT) state of Texas, visiting family. I'll be flying back to KY on Monday to begin the job search. I suppose it's only right that I change the title of my blog to "Lost & Confused" rather than "Teacher Traveler" since I am neither at this point in my life. Right now I'm not really interested in stepping back into the education realm but ready to pursue other options and interest. However, I'm also open to the idea that the job market isn't exactly wonderful & I need to be open minded about where I could end up. Just resting in the fact that even though I thought my life was all figured out & I'd be 1/2 way around the world for at least 2 years I'm simply clueless as to where my life is going or what I'm suppose to be doing. So, here's to new beginnings & finding a new path in life . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment